**– Still under Development –**
This is a payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
SagePay Server offers the appearance that you are on the same site making PCI DSS certification easier or in some cases not required. We would still recommend an SSL Certificate but not strictly necessary, this is more related to using iFrames (web pages inside other web pages) as they appear not secure when in fact they are but don’t show the security padlock on the address bar. Your customers may have concerns if they don’t see this.
- Download via add new plugins or from WordPress.org
- Upload to your /wp-contents/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Goto Woocommerce -> Settings and select the Payment Gateways tab and click on SagePay Server just below the tabs.
- Add your ‘Vendor Name’ whish would have been supplied by SagePay.
- Initially set your ‘Mode Type’ to Test before setting to Live.