This is a free payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
As with all direct payment gateways where your customer doesn’t leave your website, you will need a valid SSL certificate and PCI DSS certification.
SagePay Server (a different product from SagePay) offers the appearance that you are on the same site making PCI DSS certification easier (we would still recommend an SSL Certificate but not strictly necessary).
- Download via add new plugins or from WordPress.org
- Upload to your /wp-contents/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Goto Woocommerce -> Settings and select the Payment Gateways tab and click on SagePay Direct just below the tabs.
- Add your ‘Vendor Name’ whish would have been supplied by SagePay.
- Initially set your ‘Mode Type’ to Simulator and then Test before setting to Live.
- Select the ‘Gateway Currency’ to what was agread with your payment gateway provider.
- Check all cards you will support (this list appears on the frontend).
SagePay Direct Support
For any support related issues – please use this link.