This plugin allows you to automatically update your invoices in KashFlow when an order is placed in WooCommerce.
To help with the support of this plugin please click on this image to create an account with KashFlow. They offer a 14 Day free trial on their on-line accounting application.
- Download via add new plugins or from WordPress.org
- Upload to your /wp-contents/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Goto WooCommerce -> Settings and select the Accounts tab.
Configure KashFlow for WooCommerce:
- Add your ‘username’ (this is usually the same as your login name).
- Add your API password (I recommend you don’t use your normal login password) – KashFlow API Setup
- Press the Test API to confirm that the API is correctly configured.